Communication Software, Inc. (CSI), Portland, Ore., a mobile Health Information Technology (mHealth) and medical software engineering consulting company, has announced the release of their Cloud product, mHealthBridge mobile Health Information connection platform. mHealthBridge enables health information to be securely shared between patients and healthcare professionals on their mobile smartphones and wireless devices. Communication Software’s secure and cost effective innovations answers health system’s pressing need for physician connectivity.
Communication Software product offerings provides turnkey secure mobile communication solutions for Smartphone applications, Web based applications, payer, provider, and health systems that need to share patient Protected Health Information (PHI) on cell phones and mobile devices. As well as provider-to-patient mobile wireless health information sharing.
Communication Software mobile offerings:
- Expertise in mobile mHealth platforms, security, and data-security
- Standards based, HIPAA and HITECH compliant
- Clinical based solutions to patient-centric issues
- Patient provided, physician supplied and device collected health content
- Turn-key solution offering time to market with proven solutions
- Telemedicine health data sharing platform
Communication Software Inc., a Software Development and Health Information Technology Consulting company has been developing software and providing technical guidance and leadership for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies since 1993. They have offices in Portland and Bend, OR. For more information visit their website www.comsi.com.