Reportlinker.com has announced that a new market research report is available in its catalogue. This GlobalData report titiled Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017″ provides key data, information and analysis on the global hospital information systems market.
The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the hospital information systems market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Electronic Medical Records, Pharmacy Information Systems, Laboratory Information Systems, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Emergency Department Information Systems, Perioperative Information Systems and Perinatal Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within hospital information systems market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, iSOFT Group Limited and McKesson Corporation.