Practice Fusion has been ranked as a top 10 vendor for successful completions of the federal EMR incentive program by medical professionals, according to data released by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) as of January 2012. As the highest ranked free Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution listed and one of the youngest vendors participating in the program, Practice Fusion’s innovative EMR technology has delivered an estimated $22 million in incentives to small and mid-sized medical practices all across the country.
“Meaningful Use can be complicated, but Practice Fusion makes the process easy for doctors,” said Dr. Robert Rowley, Medical Director of Practice Fusion. “We’ve designed our interactive Meaningful Use dashboard, free support and comprehensive, step-by-step guidance to suit the needs of busy medical practices. Because Practice Fusion’s EMR is completely free and we never take a cut of incentives, our doctors are able to reinvest 100 percent of their Meaningful Use checks back in to their practices.”
- Practice Fusion currently ranks No. 10 out of 776 ambulatory vendors based on the number of eligible providers who successfully attested to Meaningful Use through the Medicare program between April 2010 and January 2012
- Practice Fusion ranked in Meaningful Use attestations for 43 different medical specialties, including:
No. 2 in Psychiatry
No. 3 in Podiatry
No. 3 in General Medicine
No. 6 in Endocrinology
No. 6 in Geriatrics
- Growing rapidly, Practice Fusion ranks No. 5 when looking at just the last two months of attestation numbers, only behind legacy vendors Epic, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks and NextGen
- The top 10 vendors represent 66 percent of all Meaningful Use attestations and the top 25 represent 85 percent of attestations, indicating that the EMR market is beginning to consolidate
- Practice Fusion is a completely free EMR solution for doctors interested in Meaningful Use. There is no charge for e-prescribing, charting, scheduling or giving patients real-time access to their records
Practice Fusion was recently named the No. 1 EMR for keeping doctors on track for Meaningful Use attestation, according to Brown-Wilson’s Black Book rankings. In addition, Practice Fusion was named the No. 1 EMR for customer satisfaction for all four primary care specialties–Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Family Practice and General Practice. With over 150,000 medical professional users reaching more than 34 million patients, Practice Fusion is currently the fastest growing EMR community in the country.