TechNavio has prepared a new report in which analysts forecast the EHR Systems market in North America to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.85 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in government support. The EHR Systems market in North America has also been witnessing privacy and security concerns. However, the increasing adoption of SaaS-based EHR could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The research report, the Electronic Health Records Systems Market in North America 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America. It also covers the EHR Systems market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cerner Corp., Epic Systems Corp., McKesson Corp., and Siemens Healthcare Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Meditech Information Technology Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., eClinicalWorks LLC, NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Healthland Inc., Computer Programs and Systems Inc. (CPSI), InterSystems Corp., and Sage Software Healthcare Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
This 51 page report is for sale at the ResearchMoz website.