MTBC has announced the launch of iCheckIn, an enhanced patient check-in app for iOS and Android-based tablet devices.
“MTBC’s enhanced iCheckIn tablet application is designed to help medical offices streamline the check-in process, while reducing their workload and improving patient satisfaction,” said MTBC President Stephen Snyder. He further explained, “We look forward to introducing additional innovative solutions during the first half of 2015, which will further enhance our fully integrated cloud-based solution.”
When using iCheckIn, patients can do the following:
- Quickly check-in on the day of the appointment
- View and update demographic and insurance details
- Capture and upload photos and insurance card images
- Review and electronically pay co-insurance, co-payments and self-payment balances
- Electronically sign consents and financial forms
MTBC iCheckIn is available for download from Apple and Google Store. More information about MTBC iCheckIn and other solutions from MTBC is available here.