EHR and Practice Management provider, Amazing Charts has announced a new Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service that is powered by PGM Billing, a leading national provider of medical billing services. The new service, called Amazing Charts RCM, is a turnkey solution to help practices save time and resources managing billing and collections.
RCM seems like a great fit for practices seeking a completely hands-off solution. According to the company, RCM is the highest level of service available in the flexible billing strategy offered by Amazing Charts. For medical practices with in-house billing staff, Amazing Charts can fully integrate as an EHR+PM solution or interface with dozens of popular third-party PM systems. Amazing Charts RCM ensures a seamless billing cycle by handling all claim submissions, denials, patient collections, financial reporting, and more.
“Many practices want to speed up their billing with more control and have one source of information, but they don’t have the in-house staff or expertise to manage it,” said John Squire, president and COO of Amazing Charts. “Our new RCM solution allows them to get paid faster with full visibility, and fully integrated into Amazing Charts EHR to avoid double entry. Solely based in the U.S., PGM has been in the medical billing business for over 30 years with an impeccable track record for customer service.”
“As reimbursement models shift toward value-based care, it’s critical for providers and practices of all sizes to re-evaluate their financial processes to ensure that every dollar is billed and collected,” said Chris Saviano, VP of business development for PGM Billing. “This partnership with Amazing Charts marks an ongoing commitment to deliver streamlined billing and RCM services that help practices grow and succeed as the economics of healthcare continue to evolve.”
Amazing Charts Revenue Cycle Management
Amazing Charts RCM eliminates billing hassles and financial complexities to allow providers to focus on what they do best: provide the highest level of quality care. The service is priced at a competitive monthly rate, anincludes:
- Daily electronic and paper claims submission and tracking to help ensure timely payment
- Direct messaging with billing manager, backed by a U.S.-based team of billing experts
- Payer remittance and patient payment posting, including EOB scanning and payment verification
- Advanced claim scrubbing to get clean claims out the first time
- Extensive follow up and appeals process to ensure nothing gets left behind
- Patient statements and telephone follow up at no additional charge
- No-hassle, cloud-based reporting software that is easy to use, learn, and implement
- Fully customizable reports available 24/7 in real-time, providing in-depth visibility into performance and trends
- Periodic account reviews by examining payer successes and opportunities for improvement
Amazing Charts RCM includes free onboarding, training, and upgrades. It also provides real-time access to all account activity and individualized service based on practice needs. There are no additional fees for claims submission, payments, or patient statement services.
If you’re interested, you can learn more at www.amazingcharts.com/RCM.