Anoto Group, the worldwide leader in Digital Pen and Paper technology, today announced it is seeing significant momentum in healthcare across a range of areas including hospitals, ambulatory care and clinical trials.
This momentum continues to establish Anoto technology as a flexible and easy-to-use mainstream data capture option with benefits for all types of healthcare applications. This is further confirmed by many new integrations, partnerships, and customer deployments involving Anoto technology.
Anoto partner Shareable Ink has completed numerous integrations with mainstream EHRs, including Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, McKesson, Meditech, and others, making digital pen technology available to a wide range of healthcare facilities worldwide.
In addition, a large number of new partnerships have been recently announced in the healthcare sector by Anoto and its partners. Some of those include:
- NextGen Healthcare is aligning with Anoto to provide NextPentm, an innovative digital pen solution that quickly and accurately captures structured patient data directly from paper into a patient’s record in NextGen® Ambulatory EHR.
- Anoto partner ExpeData recently announced a joint venture with Nightingale Informatix, to launch “Clinipen”, an EMR-integrated digital pen solution within the North American market.
- Anoto partner Shareable Ink is working with Waiting Room Solutions to provide physicians with the easiest path to achieving Meaningful Use.
- Bayscribe is working with Anoto partner RoverINK™ to provide a clinical documentation application to address point of care data capture for EHRs while enforcing meaningful use criteria.
- H-DOX, a leading provider of web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management Solutions, has also partnered with RoverINK and Bayscribe to provide customers a fully integrated data capture and clinical documentation solution.
- Intelligent Medical Objects® (IMO®) has also partnered with RoverINK to enhance Rover’s data capture and clinical documentation solution by offering coded data output using IMO’s Clinical Interface Terminology.
- writeresult®, a provider of data management solutions for clinical research to the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry, has partnered with ExpeData to automate the process of capturing patient-reported outcomes during clinical trials with Anoto digital pen and paper technology.
- Integrated Document Solutions (IDS), a provider of cloud-based healthcare technology, has recently signed an agreement with Anoto partner ExpeData to integrate the EDW® digital writing platform within its web-based modular EHR offering. [Read more…]