Aprima Medical Software today announced that the company made tremendous progress in achieving its financial, product, and client satisfaction goals during the first half of 2016. Some of the company’s major accomplishments included: Solid financial growth – Aprima experienced record, double-digit growth in revenue and EBITDA, as well as record gross margins. A solid 98% customer retention rate helped Aprima maintain and expand recurring revenue.
New contract signings – Significant new contract signings included three agreements in excess of $1 million each; multiple 40+ provider groups for Aprima’s Home Visits solutions; and four new contracts with university or hospital-based practices for Aprima EHR.
Product advancements – Aprima introduced several enhancements to its product offerings including:
- Chronic care management (CCM) tools to help physicians more easily document, bill, and be reimbursed for CCH services; Aprima has partnered with third-party vendors to give providers the option to outsource their CCM processes
- Spanish-language functionality in the Aprima Patient Portal
- New functionality for Aprima Mobile, including electronic prescribing and charge capture
- Cloud faxing in partnership with Kno2((TM))
- NCQA PCMH Prevalidation designation status, which benefits practices seeking PCMH recognition by reducing the administrative and quality reporting burdens of meeting program requirements
- CommonWell Health Alliance(®) certification, which paves the way for Aprima customers to participate in the CommonWell health data sharing nationwide network
“We are proud of the solid progress we made in the financial, product, and client satisfaction areas of our business during the first half of the year,” said Michael Nissenbaum, president, and CEO of Aprima. “Our dedicated and highly talented team continues to demonstrate their strong commitment to creating and delivering innovative products that address the needs of physician offices and improve the delivery of quality patient care. We look forward to building on our momentum and finishing the year strong.”
One highlight for the second half of the year will be Aprima’s move to a new corporate headquarters. In September, Aprima will consolidate its two North Texas offices and move approximately 250 employees to a new facility in Richardson, Texas. The relocation will allow Aprima to streamline its operations under one roof and achieve great efficiencies and greater career opportunities for its employees.
Aprima serves providers nationwide in primary care and over 70 specialties and sub-specialties, from solo practitioners to large, multi-site, and multi-specialty clinics. Aprima’s comprehensive EHR/PM solution, along with RCM services, is consistently ranked among the top vendors. The speed and ease-of-use allow providers and their staff to be more efficient, ultimately giving them back control of their practice.